Notch has posted an updated DCPU-16 specification to Reddit along with the following change notes:
- Implemented ALL of this: https://gist.github.com/2341455
- Swapped the names of "a" and "b" to make it more clear what gets processed first, and to make special opcodes not have only a b value.
- Added a very basic interrupt handler
- Outlined some hardware detection basics
- Made the text 80 characters wide because 80's
I haven't uploaded it yet, but my own emulator is updated to match this, except it's still missing hardware and the 60 hz interrupts. That's for tomorrow!
And yeah, this breaks pretty much all existing emulators and programs, but hopefully for a good purpose."